<3 Happy 5th Birthday Little Miss Khaos! <3
Today Little Miss Khaos turns 5! It’s crazy to believe it’s been 5 years since she was born, 4 years since we had a One-der Land Tea Party, 3 years since we partied at home, 2 years since we went to Park and Pizza, and 1 year since we started the streamers and balloons on the door tradition.
Time flies when your having fun! This has been a great year for our family. Her health has been great, we’ve had no illnesses and no CF related complications, we started Kindergarten, and moved to a different city. All of the above has made us happier and more relaxed.
Today has been a relaxing day, no school for her because Homeschool means Birthdays are HOLIDAYS! We created some crayon melted art and made a cake together. Oma is planning something bigger for this weekend so we’ll update this post with photos from that.
Here’s to another year of health and happiness <3
From Little Miss Khaos:
What do you think is going to happen this year now that you’re 5? “I’m going to be 5”
Do you feel any different? “No. ”
What is your favorite part about today? “Ice Cream Cone Cake”
20 Birthday Questions: (she sang all of these answers while strumming her guitar)
1. What is your favorite color? Rainbow
2. What is your favorite toy? Guitar
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberry & Blueberries
4. What is your favorite TV show? My Little Pony
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Strawberry
6. What is your favorite outfit? Rainbow Dash Outfit
7. What is your favorite game? Nothing
8. What is your favorite snack? Yogurt
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion
10. What is your favorite song? Little Red Wagon – Miranda Lambert
11. What is your favorite book? Winnie the Pooh
12. Who is your best friend? Kensey
13. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Emery and Rayden
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Gingerbread Cookies
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Little Bear
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Strawberries
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pineapple, Peas, Broccoli, Spaghetti
20. What would you wish for if you were granted any 3 wishes? That berries weren’t so expensive.
Bonus Question: What do you want to be when you grow up? A dragon.
When you’re an adult you want to get paid to be a dragon? Yes.
Feel free to leave comments and birthday wishes, they all are read to Little Miss Khaos.